Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Muffin Tin Cinnamon Rolls & Loving Hating Loving Pinterest

 Isn't Pinterest wonderful? I mean recipes and idea's galore. 
This is what I meant to achieve.


This is what I got.  

Sure, they were yummy, I mean Molly Mormons can cook!
BUT It was a simple reminder...

This was what The Molly Mormon wanted to be in High School. 


This is what she really was. 

Here's the recipe anyway. They were delish. 
Defrost one bag of Mrs. Rhodes Bread Dough (Yep. I'm so THAT chick. Homemade? Go ahead, knock yourself out!)
Roll out to 1/2" thick.
Butter dough, sprinkle cinnamon sugar
add chocolate chips, walnuts and roll.
Pull dough as you roll it so it doesn't get too thick.

Once rolled, cut about 1/2" apart (This is where I went wrong. You can do more, just don't use a muffin pan) place in muffin pan and let rise until twice it's size. 
Bake @ 350 for about 15 minutes until golden brown

For the icing, mix equal parts butter and and cream cheese, one tsp of vanilla, then add powdered sugar until desired sweetness. Sorry I don't have exact measurements. I taste as I go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment