Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Frito Bean Salad



I love this recipe! It's great for a pot luck side or a dinner side, but I love it as a light meal. It's filled with flavor and protein. Yumm! This is my recipe and I give you full permission to share, share, SHARE! Just please link to my blog instead of copying and pasting to yours :) Thanks!

2 Cans of Well Drained Yellow Canned Corn
1 Can Black Beans
1 Diced Red Pepper
1 Diced Green Pepper
1 Bunch of Green Onion Scallions
1 Bunch of Chopped Fresh Cilantro
1/2 Lime 
1 Cup Cheese
1 Cup Mayo
8oz of Chili Cheese Flavor Frito Corn Chips

Mix all Ingredients except the chips. Save those for just before serving to sprinkle over the top. Otherwise they will get soggy. Also, Red Peppers can be pricey so feel free to sub for a orange or bell or just omit entirely.
Not sure how many servings this is. I have a family of seven. We all had seconds and still had enough for me to finish it off for lunch the next day. 

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment