Sunday, March 20, 2016

Fudgey No-Bake Treats

Yes! The fudging moment we have all been waiting for...The day I finally put my no-bake fudgey treats on my blog.

Because I know there are SO many of you that are on the edge of their fudging seats awaiting my next blog move. Seriously.

You can't see me as I write this, but if you did, you would see my eyes rolling at that last sentence. I actually made a pact with myself that I wouldn't roll my eyes anymore. Especially at my children.

Do you have any idea how hard it is to stop yourself mid-eyeroll in dedication towards your new goal?

I could have died! That hurts!!

This isn't what I came to blog about.

These bad boys are what I came to talk about...


These things will seriously be in your business! I mean, These things are seriously business! I mean, they seriously mean business! 

I used to work with the youth in a wonderful organization in the church of Jesus Christ of latter day saints

Yes, just like Typsy...my influence is used on the minds of our next generation. 

Just let your brain wrap around that for a minute. 

Anyway, these were in high demand! Many requests for these and Trisha Yearwood's Peanut Butter Balls. Then I was released (from my calling with said youth). There really was weeping, wailing, and gnashing of teeth. 

Side note, I never thought I would use the word balls on any blog post. 

I am so immature. 

Huh. Another thing to wrap your mind around. 

In a medium sized saucepan on medium heat combine...
2 cups sugar, 1 stick butter or margarine, 1/2 cup milk, and 1/3 cup cocoa. 

Remove from heat and let cool for one minute, then add...
1 heaping cup of crunchy peanut butter, 3 cups of quick oats*, 1/2 cup of chopped peanuts(optional), and 2 teaspoons vanilla extract. 

Mix well and scoop small piles onto wax paper and let cool. Store in a cool dry place. Preferably away from teenagers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment