Sunday, September 6, 2015

Chocolate Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies

My teenagers have been gone yesterday and today. Not like all the time, but between church, going to Grandma's, and Peach Days, they haven't been around much. It's nice and peaceful in my house again!

That and I haven't had to put them in a Full Nelson. 

This is so not what I intended to write. 

In light of how peaceful it's been and how well they did on their Fast Sunday responsibilities I have been proud of the emotional little spaz-cases. 

So I made cookies.

These have been a family favorite since Jeremy and I were first married. I have had the same cookbook for-How long have I been married...? Yeah....15 years. The books is starting to fall apart so I'd better get it into my repertoire. 

I'm a white chick from the sticks and just used the word Repertoire. I feel so classy! 

Directions:
In medium sauce pan, combine 2 C Sugar, 1 Stick Butter, 1/2 C Milk, and 1/3 C Cocoa and heat until mixture comes to a medium rolling boil. 

Remove it from the heat and add 2/3 C Crunchy Peanut Butter, 3 C Quick Oats, 1/2 C Peanuts (Optional), and 2 Tsp Vanilla.

After it's mixed well, scoop small scoop fulls on wax paper and let set. 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment