Tuesday, October 14, 2014

My Open Letter to Jimmy Fallon

Dear Jimmy Fallon,

I know you don't know me. I was thinking about this particular problem in our relationship and I had the realization that it doesn't have to be that way! I mean, your funny...I think I'm funny...
Doesn't that seem like two people that would mesh well in a funny way? I know you get me.

The reason why I'm writing this letter is to let you know my super duper exciting news! I am coming to New York City! It all started when my most favorite BFF and I talked about going to New York on a girls trip. The thing is getting tickets to your show is SO hard!

I'm determined though!!

Oh, a little FYI-I wrote Ellen a letter and she never replied. I don't know why I'm telling you this, but I thought you should know.

Anyway! Our trip is scheduled for September of 2016. I know that so far away and I am certain that you want us to come sooner, but the thing is that I am pregnant and I really shouldn't go until the baby is big enough to be away from Mama. This will be my sixth child.

Six kids! I know! Crazy Utah people! Am I right? *Fist Bump*

I love my husband! Talk about a guy that gets the job done! He loves you too but not in a creepy man way.

Anyway, I thought you should know of our plans and know that we are looking forward to somehow utilizing as much determination as we can to get to the show!

See you in September of 2016!

Sincerly,
Rheanna Bristol aka Molly Mormon
and her BFF Kathy Alldredge




No comments:

Post a Comment