Sunday, April 19, 2015

Molly Mormon & Number Six

How many times have I said on this blog that I have five kids. Like it's such a big deal, right?

Well. Forget everything I have said. It's all wrong now.

Now I have six.

C'mon! Like you're surprised right? The good news is I can finally sneeze with some peace of mind.

I'm not really going to bore you with the birth story that I've given on the previous five successful attempts because really it's all the same. The only thing that totally took me by surprise is the fact that she came so fast! I was a four, then a five and a half, then a six, then a ten! Just like that!

Whew! Good news about having so many kids! The sixth one just walks right out of ya!

One thing I have really learned is we can do anything we put our mind to. Sometimes even if our mind isn't made up, well ready or not it's happening! I didn't think I could be pregnant at thirty-six thirty-two. Lets face it! Pregnancy in your thirties is not the same as pregnancy in your twenties.

I wasn't feeling like a spring chicken anymore!

I didn't think I would have the stamina for a natural child birth. But I did it. I don't think I rocked it like the previous all-nat-uRals, but it worked.

I didn't think like I got enough rest, but lets face it. I'm in my sleep deprived thirties anyway.

I didn't think I'd be back on my feet so fast, but five other kids will do that to you.

But after all the doubts, I ended up with the cutest little bundle of cuddle. Sure, it's number six! But you love them like it's number one!

The biggest thing I learned was how important it is that you not believe everything you think.

I totally rocked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment