Friday, February 28, 2014

I Heart Jimmy Fallon

I think Jimmy Fallon stalks me.

I know, I know! That's not just something someone should throw out there. Seriously, he's married and they just had a brand new rich baby...

This is exactly why I doubted it at first. Plus his wife is drop dead gorgeous. Of course she would be. She looks really nice too.

Which is exactly why I am totally scratching my head! I love you Jimmy Fallon! But We need to be sure that clear lines are drawn in the sand. I can't be your Sugar Mama. How many times do I have to let him down easy?

Every Wednesday, JimFa is all wanting me to do the twitter #hashtag segment.

I resisted at first. You know...always keep them wanting more.

But then I was like..."Okay!" I guess I will send a little bit about Molly Mormon over to the Tonight Show with JimFa. Once it  was the hashtag #parentfail and wouldn't you know it?? Molly Mormon has like TONS of those!

It was pretty sweet.

Mr Molly Mormon is NOT amused. I think he is taking my laptop away now.