Sunday, December 22, 2013

Merry Christmas!

I wanted to take a small second to wish the blog world a wonderful Merry Christmas. I am not going to complain about my loud leechy children whom I love with all my heart and soul. Nor am I going to talk about awkward family dinners, stressful shopping trips, or missing the cold because it's a wonderful time to give the children snow swirlies. Seriously dipping your irreverent child head first in the snow bank like fry sauce? Awesome! Kills major Holiday stress.

This is so not what I meant to say.

What I want to leave with you is my most humble belief in Jesus Christ, my Savior and Redeemer of the world and the true meaning of Christmas in our home. I hope you enjoy this wonderful video in total proof that our children are angels. Even if we all struggle believing it sometimes.
Merry Christmas!