Saturday, December 14, 2013

Why Tipsy Gypsy Should Never Speak to Molly Mormon Again. Period

I am inadequate. I am beating myself up. I seriously have fences to mend. This could be a long post of serious infraction to which I should be held accountable for. I think the easiest way to do this would be a list post. Let it be known that no matter how much I convey my reasons for feeling inadequate I assure you this list will not express how deeply deficient I feel.
de·fi·cient
diˈfiSHənt/
adjective
  1. 1.
    not having enough of a specified quality or ingredient.
    "this friendship is deficient in selflessness."
 I would like to point out I spelled deficient correctly without using spell check or Google.

The irony!

So lets get started...
1. Ever since the whole Walmart Get on the Shelf Campaign I have totally ignored our blog.
2. Since ignoring the blog, I am ashamed to say, I have not had one lunch date or time out with Tipsy.
3. When I saw Thor 2, I didn't send one "Oh my goodness Thor is totally hot! I seriously have to sing 'I Love to See The Temple'  during the entire movie" text to Tipsy. She would've totally understood.
...This next one is the worst....
4. I didn't go to Tipsy's wedding to Ranger Guy. I did Enrichment Super Saturday in total preparation of going to her wedding that evening.

Yeah...her wedding was at Noon. Which brings me to number five.

5. Her personally delivered "Save the Date" card clearly read "12:00pm".

***facepalm!!** 

So, I'm humbly here to report my sins and repent of my horrible friendshipy stuff. Seriously. I. Am. A. Snob!
If Tipsy decides to never speak to me again, I assure you it is well deserved. However, you should know how totally awesome she is and how much anyone would be super lucky to be her friend!